Author Topic: David Selby's Tell Me You Love Me: One Of The Best One Season Shows  (Read 476 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
The 25 Best One-Season Television Shows of the Last 25 Years
From teen drama to hard sci-fi to oddball romance, these are the great shows that deserved more time on screen.

(Check out #22.)

(And I'm thrilled to see one of my all-time favorite shows, Wonderfalls, on the list. Who can forget the avatar I made from it:

Lick that light switch!!)

Offline patrickm

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Re: David Selby's Tell Me You Love Me: One Of The Best One Season Shows
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2017, 03:18:38 AM »
OMG...now you found a list that really is off its rocker. Except maybe for Selby, Tell Me You Love Me was atrocious and just plain painful to watch... 25 best one season shows in last 25 years...YIKES

Offline patrickm

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
    • Central Florida Dark Shadows Fan Club
Re: David Selby's Tell Me You Love Me: One Of The Best One Season Shows
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 04:05:05 AM »
Once I calmed down about TMYLM,   [rocket] I did see there some shows on the list I did watch like Action, Luck and Lucky Louie that were ok but not great. I thought back and came up with some one season shows I liked a whole lot better.

Vegas(with Dennis Quaid), Karen Sisco, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, Pan Am, Maximum Bob, Life on Mars and King and Maxwell. Could maybe even add in The Night Stalker - I'm sure I will think of more...25 years is a long time. Dark Shadows just misses statute of limitations.