Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1165  (Read 703 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1165
« on: June 22, 2017, 03:54:08 PM »
Robservations #1165

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1165

FAREWELL, DAVID HENESY!

This ep features David Henesy's last appearance on DS...

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 06:08:58 AM »
Samantha comes in and says Daphne is unfit.  Then Q And Desmond talk.  Tad is looking into the fire and Samantha comes in. he is worried about Q and wants Samantha to go to court.  Then Q and Daphne talk once again about Johanna.
The trial is called to order and we learn the prosecutor resigned. We hears voices but see no people in the courtroom beyond the main actors. Charles Dawson is the new prosecutor.  Samantha is called to,the stand and testifies they have been married 16 years and he was involved in the occult all the time. She says she saw a spirit and Daphne did also.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 02:41:10 AM »
alwaysdavid,

I enjoy reading your concise comments on each of the DS episodes.  I look forward to reading your insightful posts on the upcoming 1841PT episodes.

Bob

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 06:45:54 AM »
Thank you. I'm looking forward to it as well, I remember liking it at the time because I had read Wuthering Heights, and recognized it right away.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2017, 06:30:57 PM »
Excellent showcase for Virginia Vestoff, who really runs the gamut of emotions here. Bitter towards her husband, not entirely without cause, she still manages to play a mother who loves her son.
Joanna seems to be making personal appearances. Is Daphne really being haunted? Or is someone gaslighting her?
We're moving into Quentin's trial here. The prosecutor is no longer available to handle the case. And who should step in to take over? Satanic shyster Charles Dawson. Not exactly a surprise to the audience but Humbert gives the part much more than the script does.
Final episode for David Henesy. 😢😢 Not much in the way of a send off. I didn't realize that David wasn't coming back to the show when I watched this originally. Maybe that's why Tad and Carrie are such minor characters in 1840. Was recasting out of the question?
Fade Away and Radiate