Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1145  (Read 549 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1145
« on: April 05, 2017, 03:24:16 AM »
Robservations #1145

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1145

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 03:57:45 PM »
Gerard and Lamar discuss witchcraft at Collinwood.
Q shows Gerard his staircase through time. We never see him building or testing it. How does he know it works and why if it is in the basement?  it appears in the playroom in the future.
Samantha barges in on Q and Gerard talking and then Lamar warns her there is witchcraft at Collinwood.
Samantha begins plotting in her mind. Q then tells Samantha Johanna is dead. Samantha tells Daniel about the stairway and wants him to change will to Tad. Daniel asks if Q is practicing and then seeks Gerard's advice. Gerard makes Daniel see Q stangling Lorna Bell and Daniel clutches his chest. 
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2017, 10:26:43 PM »
Lots of talk about Quentin's staircase through time. It makes about as much sense as anything else in this story and that ain't much.
Gerard uses Lamar's imagined vendetta against the Collins family to further his own goals. Lamar is only too eager to exploit his dream to his advantage and runs right to Samantha. Samantha doesn't believe most of what he tells her but she isn't above using this to her own advantage.
Gerard wants Collinwood, in addition to everything else. He needs Daniel out of the way, so he lures Daniel to Quentin's laboratory, where the poor man is treated to a fake vision of Quentin strangling Lorna Belle. Daniel promptly coronaries.
Fade Away and Radiate

Offline Robot_Quentin

• Senior Poster
  • Born during episode #566...... For Real!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2017, 08:06:57 PM »
I really do wish there was more explanation of Q's methods when building his STT. Anything even! Incantations or goofer dust, or just anything at all... 
Robot_Quentin: "I've never watched the last episode, so the show never ended for me."