Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1148  (Read 410 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1148
« on: April 20, 2017, 07:18:00 PM »
Robservations #1148

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1148

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #1148
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 09:47:52 PM »
Daphne admits the truth and admits she is Johanna's sister and reveals she wants Q dead. Daphne did not write the letters and she realizes Q's torment and forgives him. Gabe wheels in on their hug and also,wonders where dear Cousin Julia is?
Naturally next scene is a postrate Julia and a dark faced Lazlo. He teases her with a cross and takes her ring. I wonder how Julia managed to bejewel herself in this era. Did she find a cache of Collins jewels? It would have been fun to see her going through a pile and saying , "finally they are just for me."  Before the present Barnabas arrived.
Barnabas is fretting away at Collinwod over Julia and I wonder why he isn't looking, but he was taking a break. I'm not sure why a supernatural being needs one.
Lazlo goes to OldHouse calling Angelique. He apparently hasn't been informed she's Valerie now. And I'm wondering now where she has been. Barnabas catches him and uses the power of they eyes to get him to spill.
Daphne rejects Q over Johanna. What about his wife and son? Johanna has left a letter for Daphne to make a wiser choice than she? What does it mean to not kill herself?
Barnabas finds Julia.  The Credit end is from the perspective of standing in front of the fireplace in the drawing room through the doors to the hall and it frames in the gilded mirror to Barnabas's picture. I don't recall seeing that before as the credits roll.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times