Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1147  (Read 647 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1147
« on: April 17, 2017, 08:18:15 PM »
Robservations #1147

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1147

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 01:22:11 AM »
A letter on the desk appears from Johanna to Q. He plays her theme on the piano. is there no end to his talents? Samantha enters and he stops. She reveals Dan is better.
Tad is on after a lengthy absence. Carrie is also with him in the ridiculous playroom. Tad says Carrie loves Gerard in a way that a much younger child would tease.
Samantha and Daphne spar over Tad. I enjoy Samantha.
Q goes to Daphne's room and walks in without knocking. They talk. He says she is making him love her. They kiss and he feels peaceful. Kiss more.
Gerard gave Carrie a crystal ball and she sees the deaths of Carrie and Tad.
Q goes to see Johanna's Doctor and he reveals she had a visitor. He goes to Daphne and says he knows she is the sister of Johanna Mills.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 12:23:44 AM »
At long last, Tad. He comes across as somewhat of a spoiled brat who is very used to getting his own way. His relationship with Carrie is more than a little odd. They behave much more childishly than they should be. I guess no one on the show knows how to write for teenagers.
Much hissing between Daphne and Samantha. Samantha is somewhat overprotective, which is understandable to a degree because she thought her child was dead for some time. Daphne is a bit too presumptuous. Her arguing with Samantha could be grounds for dismissal, no matter who is correct.
Quentin visits Joanna's doctor at the sanitarium. The big reveal is not that much of a surprise.
Of most interest to me is the scene with the crystal ball that Gerard has given to Carrie. She is just goofing around with it. Until she sees a vision of her and Tad dead in the playroom. This works for two reasons. It's one of the few times that Cody's shrill delivery of dialogue actually works. It also serves as a reminder as to why this flashback exists. Unfortunately, it's about the last one before the story takes a huge detour.
Fade Away and Radiate